Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's Not Easy Being Green

St. Patty's Day...such a different holiday for me than what it used to be.  My St. Patty's Day used to be one of the highlights of the winter-almost-spring time for me.  St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl...one of my favorite events.  My biggest decision was always what to wear for my night out and how we were going to get downtown.  How the times are changing.  This year?  No pub crawl, no staying up til the break of dawn...but instead, a lunch with one of my besties and my favorite little one year old, the Springfield Patty's Day Parade with friends and their babies, and then sushi and wine with a friend (but no worries, I did get in a green beer for the event).  Here are a few pics from our fun day!










Thanks to the Blairs for having 2 babies, so I didn't look like the Odd Man Out

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us :) The pictures turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete